WHEN: AUGUST 14, 2014 - ARRIVE AT NOON - EXERCISE TIME – 1-2:30p.m.
WHERE: COORS FIELD
- Enter the main parking lot through the 33rd/Blake entrance and notify the attendant that you are here for the emergency exercise.
- Park in Lot A (disabled parking is available at the front section of the lot) and then proceed to the Volunteer Check-In tables located outside of Gate A. At check-in you will be given an assignment card as well as two tickets to the Rockies game on August 20th.
- Volunteers not driving to the ballpark should proceed to the Volunteer Check-In table located outside of Gate A. Gate A is located at the bottom of the stairs at 22nd/Blake Street.
- After check-in you will be directed into the ballpark to your assigned area. Videos will be shown on the video board prior to a PA announcement that will be made to start the exercise.
- A PA announcement will also be made announcing the completion of the exercise at which time volunteers should exit the ballpark through Gate A and depart the parking lot through the 33rd/Blake exit.
Please email DenverCERT@Denvergov.org to RSVP.