Foothills United Way's Tocqueville Society aims to...
• Change lives through philanthropic leadership focused on three building blocks for a better life: Strengthening Families for Early Childhood Success, Attainable Housing, and Community Resilience.
• Communicate the vital role of personal philanthropic action in creating long-lasting change.
• Make significant investments in leading-edge solutions that represent coordinated, evidence-based action.
• Strengthen the effectiveness and reputation of area efforts through a network of like-minded leaders across the globe.
• Joining a global network of philanthropic leaders who are engaged locally to create positive, long-lasting change
• Gathering for informal discussions with elected leaders, economic experts, and innovators
• Partnering with a quality organization, ensuring that one’s gifts, voice, and time are effectively invested locally to maximize impact
• Invitations to attend national, regional, and worldwide gatherings of Tocqueville and Million-Dollar Roundtable Members
Tocqueville Societies in Boulder & Broomfield counties
The Tocqueville Society is a powerful group of philanthropic leaders who invest $10,000 or more annually in Foothills United Way. The Foothills United Way Tocqueville Society has been growing rapidly and has tripled in size. While sharing a collective passion for making a difference by investing in the community, these leaders of the community devote time, talent, and funds to create long-lasting changes by tackling our communities’ most serious issues.
For more information please contact:
Noel Brendefur, Director of Major Gifts